Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally finished one fingerless glove...

So, I did it! I just set my mind to it and finished ONE of the Victoria gloves. I am channeling Michael Jackson right now, at least the bit about the one glove circa Thriller. I have to admit the glove is quite cozy. The striped pattern was challenging and I'll have to improve at changing colors. I don't like the fact that I had to weave in all the loose ends. The next step is to adjut the pattern for knitting in the round. I picked up a phamphet on Magical Loop knitting and it seems as if it would be easy enough to master this technique, but I am going to stick with my double points right now, just to be economical.

Anyway, until I finish my other glove, I'll be walking around with one glove on and one glove off. Perhaps, I am kin to diddle diddle dumpling my son John.

No comments: